Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
94418516 25/7/2015 20:05
shohag_Bhowmik Junior
Dear Sir,
       This is to inform you that, the Gesture control and proximity sensor of my M1 note are not working. Most importantly, screen light is not waking up at the time of incoming calls. I have tried every possible way of my knowledge including factory reset, but nothing is getting change( the phone is up to date in firmware
). Please note that proximity sensor calibration is also not performing. Now the phone has become pain for me, mostly when I'm riding my bike. Is there any solution from your end or it was just a gamble to buying this. You were suppose to come up with your service centre at India by July 2015. I'm from Kolkata. Waiting for your kind response.

944Reply

Meizu people can u guys fix that problem asap Meizu m2 I repeat after the update we are going through this problem so plz fix it its not the hardware problem its the software problem so fix it
Guest 223.234.230.x replied at Dec 31 2015 21:32
Yes. Me too face the same of unable to wake up phone by gesture. Exactly after the new fly me update ...
Hi after updating my Meizu m2 to 4.5.4i the latest version provide by Meizu now my gestures is not working can u guys plz fix that...
Yes. Me too face the same of unable to wake up phone by gesture. Exactly after the new fly me update.

Request help to get back the useful feature.
Guest 117.223.42.x replied at Dec 30 2015 18:44
Hi after updating my Meizu m2 to 4.5.4i the latest version provide by Meizu now my gestures is not w ...
Skidano Member 26/7/2015 12:15
first make backup of your device and then power off the device and then press volume up and power at the same time then you will able to to go into recovery option then uncheck the first option system update and check the option clear data option and click start now your device will reboot then check the all are working good and reply
shohag_Bhowmik Junior 26/7/2015 22:09
Dear                                                                                                                                                                    Skidano,

Thank you very much for your reply. Let me inform you that, I've alredy gone through the process for twice. But, problem remain same as it was.
BellaMZ Administrator 27/7/2015 07:25
Hello shohag_Bhowmik,

I have fowarded your question to our Indian Customer Service and they will handle with this. Please be patient. Thanks!
damato Meizu Fans' Moderator 27/7/2015 08:17
Have you tried disabling the "palm rejection "?Go to settings, accessibility, developer's options, and disable "palm rejection".
Just a thought, you can try, but if it doesn't work, you still need to count on the after service center.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

shohag_Bhowmik Junior 27/7/2015 08:51
Dear damato.
               Yes, I've tried "palm rejection" too. But no change! Funny part is that, enabling "palm rejection" is actually helping me in a way. Like, at the time of incoming calls, screen light is waking up.

damato replied at Jul 27 2015 08:17
Have you tried disabling the "palm rejection "?Go to settings, accessibility, developer's options, a ...
shohag_Bhowmik Junior 27/7/2015 09:01
DearBellaMZ                                                               Administrator.
                           Thank you very much for your kind support. Let me inform you that, I have already made a communication with customer care India. Here is the copy of that reply..

"Dear customer
Thanks for supporting MEIZU.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, could you please tell us which  version of Flyme OS you are using now? Have you tried update our latest  firmware to see if the problem is solved?
We   think this might be a hardware problem, and we are deeply sorry that we  don't have service center in India currently, please wait for some days  and you could have your phone checked or repaired later time.

Or you could send it to our maintenance center in hongkong to repair. As we state on the website: http://www.meizumart.com/about/shipping
You need to bear the freight of shipping the product from your place to  the maintenance center of MEIZU (HK), you also shall bear the mailing  cost after the product is properly repaired. After shipping your phone,  please inform MEIZU of relevant shipping information  as soon as possible, such as the name of the express company, waybill  number, and estimated date of arrival. Any customs clearance duties  possibly arising from the shipping process will be at your expense.  Normally it takes around 4 weeks to repair a product  and send it back. The specific time required depends on various  shipping conditions.
You may need to pay the repair fees if this is a man-made damage after  checking by our technician. If not, you won't pay the repair fees.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we suggest you consider it and choose a suitable way to repair.
Have a nice day.   

For more information, please visit:www.meizu.com/in
https://www.facebook.com/MeizuIndiaOfficial

Best Regards

Meizu India Team
Official Website:www.meizu.com/in | Email: csindia@meizu.com"

BellaMZ replied at Jul 27 2015 07:25
Hello shohag_Bhowmik,

I have fowarded your question to our Indian Customer Service and they will ha ...
damato Meizu Fans' Moderator 27/7/2015 15:11
Ok, now that your problems are partially solved, I recommend that you try enabling or disabling the gesture control options, maybe the gesture control problem will also be solved. And also, you can read the tips (there is a tips app specially designed for beginners of the Flyme system in your phone.) Sometimes some problems may arise due to misuse or unawareness of some tricks,which won't be a problem when you get familiar enough with this phone and the Flyme OS. Good luck!
shohag_Bhowmik Junior 27/7/2015 21:37
Flyme's latest firmware 4.2.0.6I is not a rocket science. What I could understand it is a hardware related issue. And customer care also confirmed with the same. I'll take a last chance by rooting the phone. Just waiting for the Lolipop update to roll out.

Pupuman Junior 28/7/2015 07:10
Try "Proximity sensor calibration" feature . Maybe it can solve your problem.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register