Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
On meizu m2 after latest update
im facing this problem with temperd glass and when you use ur in sunlight all things work great but when u in drak that not work.
Yes. Me too face the same of unable to wake up phone by gesture. Exactly after the new fly me update.

Request help to get back the useful feature.
Guest 117.223.42.x replied at Dec 30 2015 18:44
Hi after updating my Meizu m2 to 4.5.4i the latest version provide by Meizu now my gestures is not w ...
Meizu people can u guys fix that problem asap Meizu m2 I repeat after the update we are going through this problem so plz fix it its not the hardware problem its the software problem so fix it
Guest 223.234.230.x replied at Dec 31 2015 21:32
Yes. Me too face the same of unable to wake up phone by gesture. Exactly after the new fly me update ...
Nrv Junior 2/1/2016 11:38
same here. Please fix it.
用户443692276 Member 2/1/2016 18:55 From the mobile phone
Same here for my m1note
Vijaycrs Member 4/1/2016 11:19
Hi ,

Please change the language to English (United states), and restart the device. Both Gesture and Proximity sensor will start working.
Gesture is not working with english india otherwise it is working

Thank you. Am unable to understand the strange connection between language and gesture.

Anyway after the language change the gesture controls are working. Thanks a ton
Vijaycrs replied at Jan 04 2016 11:19
Hi ,

Please change the language to English (United states), and restart the device. Both Gesture an ...
ager kisi ko senser ki problam aati h to usko ghbrane.ki koi baat ni h .......aap meizu mobile ki setting me jake dovlapment setting me jao...fir aap usme opsan milega senser celebrasion fir aap apna mobile.kisi plan jagha pr rakhiye uske.baad app senser celebrasion pr clik kijiye .....dusre oppsan me aapko 3 se char baar karna pad sakta h jab wo camplit ho jaye uske baad aap koi bhi game chala lijiye aapki saari problam dur ho jayegi ye meri garanty h .....