Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
sar o on your mobile setting and than go to dovlapment setting when you enter you see 2,sanser oppsan you before stay your mobile in plan table and than you clik both oppsan .....and agen both oppsan caplite you play any game ......no coming this problam in your mobile
Vijaycrs replied at Jan 04 2016 11:19
Hi ,

Please change the language to English (United states), and restart the device. Both Gesture an ...
Ho thanks guru it started working idk the relationship between the language ty it started working
Vijaycrs replied at Jan 04 2016 11:19
Hi ,

Please change the language to English (United states), and restart the device. Both Gesture an ...
Hi ,  I have meizu m2  mini . Recently today morning I m start to update from 4.5.3I to 4.5.4I  But after downloading 168 mb update file still showing checking firmware message . Now 6 hours went but not start my phone still message appears . How much time require to bootup , because I want to call . if I restart it , will it broke?
HemRoy Middle Member 14/1/2016 13:45 From the mobile phone
Whether you had international or indian version? If you had indian then use 4.5.4 IN or if had international then use 4.5.4 I for upgrade.
Guest 223.196.234.x replied at Jan 14 2016 12:18
Hi ,  I have meizu m2  mini . Recently today morning I m start to update from 4.5.3I to 4.5.4I  But  ...
I had international . After download update 4.5.4I message comes on screen stating checking firmware . I'm waiting from last 8 hours but still message appearing . what I do now  ? how much time require to complete update  ?
Dont shut down the phone, try recharge it, and at that moment contact the service center, I think your phone has been soft bricked.
Guest 106.77.33.x replied at Jan 14 2016 14:01
I had international . After download update 4.5.4I message comes on screen stating checking firmware ...
Gesture not working after latest update of flyme OS.
Hi after updating my Meizu m2 to 4.5.4i the latest version provide by Meizu now my gestures is not working can u guys plz fix that...
It is just a small bug. It can be fixed.Goto eG
Settings->language and time->Language-> select English(United States).
Reboot and it will start working
Guest 117.223.42.x replied at Dec 30 2015 18:44
Hi after updating my Meizu m2 to 4.5.4i the latest version provide by Meizu now my gestures is not w ...
Gesture wakeup is not working in the latest update....please fix ASAP