Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
sabesian Super Moderator 15/9/2015 15:07
Have you tried factory resetting the device;
Setting ---> about phone ----> storage ----> factory reset
Adoshi replied at Sep 15 2015 13:30
Have restarted too many times and yet facing the issue. Anybody else is facing the same?
用户89231116 Junior 15/9/2015 15:21
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Amazon
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.1|
- Google Play Latest Version 5.8.8
- Google is on 'Sync Is On' as shown above

Contacts not visible once I open the Meizu phone icon. This is for the person icon/search icon. When I hit dialpad and start typing a number directly, the name/number appears.

At times, it takes upto 5 minutes for the contacts to display while opening the phone icon. Is it fetching the google contact list real time? This data doesn't seem to be getting cached on phone.

At times, the caller ID does not reflect for incoming calls and takes up to 15 seconds to reflect.

Looks like a google contact sync issue.

Can this be fixed please? Not sustainable in case of emergencies where you have to call for help

sameekhan Junior 18/9/2015 04:41
Hello,
Thanks for the update and yes got fixed after the latest update but now I can't find FM Radio.
Amazon clearly mentioned that there is a FM Radio in Meizu M2 Note.
sabesian replied at Sep 06 2015 21:27
Hi!!! Sorry for the issue you are facing with your m2 note ; I have tested it ,and did not find any ...
sabesian Super Moderator 20/9/2015 22:33
Hi!!! M2note doesn't have FM radio ; I checked it on Amazon listening, and it also states that there  "FM radio not provided"

sameekhan replied at Sep 18 2015 04:41
Hello,
Thanks for the update and yes got fixed after the latest update but now I can't find FM Radi ...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

shadie Middle Member 25/9/2015 07:22
Hey, Just Logout from ID, Reboot Device, Enter and Sync over 3G or 4G network for First time!
sameekhan Junior 29/9/2015 15:53
When i checked it was there mentioned in the features. They changed it as soon as i made a complaint about this. Lolz.
sabesian replied at Sep 20 2015 22:33
Hi!!! M2note doesn't have FM radio ; I checked it on Amazon listening, and it also states that there ...
sabesian Super Moderator 29/9/2015 18:20
Thanks for reporting it to amazon, it will certainly help other buyers.
sameekhan replied at Sep 29 2015 15:53
When i checked it was there mentioned in the features. They changed it as soon as i made a complaint ...
I am using meizu m2 n i m facing screen flashing problem since buying. When i use any of app. N close it. Then i downword my menu section so screen become flashing in speedy  without any error.
Please give me suggestion what can i do for it.
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Gearbest
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.4A
- Google Play Latest Version 5.10.30
- Google is on 'Sync Is On'

Contacts not visible once I open the Meizu phone icon. HOwever, when I start typing a number directly, the name/number appears.

At times, it takes upto 5 minutes for the contacts to display while opening the phone icon. At times, the caller ID does not reflect for incoming calls and takes up to 15 seconds to reflect.
Can this be fixed please? Quite upset with this problem...
sabesian Super Moderator 1/11/2015 17:49
Hi , I might not be able to suggest you much as you are using chinese firmware. You can try using internation or Indianfirmware as I have not found such problem in recent Indian firmware. Have you tried factory reset ??
Please remember that using Indian or international firmware can cause compatibility issues.
Guest 115.166.61.x replied at Nov 01 2015 17:40
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Gearbest
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.4A